Current Job Openings at GMU
GMU Geotechnical is seeking Staff to Project Engineers:
- Staff Geotechnical/Pavement Engineers: Minimum BSCE. MSCE a Plus. 0-2 years experience. For recent grads – internship experience a plus.
- Project Geotechnical Engineers: Minimum MSCE with 2-4 years experience required.
- All applicants should possess strong written and oral communication skills. All positions are full time and include comprehensive benefits as well as retirement and profit sharing plans.
GMU Geotechnical is seeking a Staff or Project Geologist with a minimum of 3 years of experience and strong field skills.
- Position is primarily field-oriented, with emphasis on engineering geology and geotechnical engineering applied over a diverse range of construction projects.
- Interested applicants should upload their resume using the form below or e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
GMU is actively seeking entry-level to senior-level geotechnical engineering technicians.
- Entry-level applicants: 1-2 years experience in the geotechnical industry a plus but not required. Must possess strong math and communication skills.
- Senior-level positions: A minimum of 5 years of strong experience required. Caltrans and/or special inspection certifications a plus.
- Entry- to staff-level geologists are also encouraged to apply.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should upload their resume to the form below or e-mail directly to email@example.com.
Of course GMU is looking for motivated, talented staff. We have career paths and positions opening all of the time. If you have a resume and a talent, upload your resume below.
GMU Geotechnical, Inc. (GMU) is an engineering consulting firm based in Rancho Santa Margarita, Orange County, CA. GMU’s team consists of approximately 45 people, with a mix of engineers, geologists, engineering technicians, inspectors, and supporting staff. GMU has a great company culture with a “family feel” and has built a reputation spanning over the past 55 years as a trusted consultant for some of the most challenging and recognizable land development projects throughout Southern California.
GMU offers a competitive salary in a flexible and fun work environment. Full benefits package includes medical insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs, dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- GMU has several immediate openings. GMU is a unique award-winning firm with over 55 years of history in providing geotechnical engineering and engineering geology, pavement engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, forensic engineering, construction management, and materials observation & testing services, with many projects combining multiple disciplines to help deliver some of the most successful and recognized projects in Orange County, California. GMU offers a highly competitive salary & bonus package, a flexible family-like atmosphere, and an opportunity to work on a vastly diverse range of projects – i.e., public works, large mass grading projects, roads, bridges, commercial buildings, hotels, landslides, harbors, dams and reservoirs, etc. Strong client contact experience and ability to be a team leader required.
Staff Geotechnical Engineer
- Masters in Engineering
- 0-3 years experience
- Working knowledge of soil mechanics
- Work on a wide variety of staff geotechnical engineering tasks
Staff – Project level Engineering Geologists
- Masters in Geology
- 0-5 years experience
- Ability to generate geologic maps and cross sections
- Work on a wide variety of engineering geology tasks
Please send your resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.