Current Job Openings at GMU
GMU Geotechnical is seeking a Staff or Project Geologist with a minimum of 3 years of experience and strong field skills.
- Position is primarily field-oriented, with emphasis on engineering geology and geotechnical engineering applied over a diverse range of construction projects.
- Interested applicants should upload their resume using the form below or e-mail directly to email@example.com
GMU is actively seeking entry-level to senior-level geotechnical engineering technicians.
- Entry-level applicants: 1-2 years experience in the geotechnical industry a plus but not required. Must possess strong math and communication skills.
- Senior-level positions: A minimum of 5 years of strong experience required. Caltrans and/or special inspection certifications a plus.
- Entry- to staff-level geologists are also encouraged to apply.
Compensation commensurate with experience.