Current Job Openings at GMU
GMU Geotechnical is seeking Staff to Project Engineers:
- Staff Geotechnical/Pavement Engineers: Minimum BSCE. MSCE a Plus. 0-2 years experience. For recent grads – internship experience a plus.
- Project Geotechnical Engineers: Minimum MSCE with 2-4 years experience required.
- All applicants should possess strong written and oral communication skills. All positions are full time and include comprehensive benefits as well as retirement and profit sharing plans.
GMU Geotechnical is seeking a Staff or Project Geologist with a minimum of 3 years of experience and strong field skills.
- Position is primarily field-oriented, with emphasis on engineering geology and geotechnical engineering applied over a diverse range of construction projects.
- Interested applicants should upload their resume using the form below or e-mail directly to email@example.com
GMU is actively seeking entry-level to senior-level geotechnical engineering technicians.
- Entry-level applicants: 1-2 years experience in the geotechnical industry a plus but not required. Must possess strong math and communication skills.
- Senior-level positions: A minimum of 5 years of strong experience required. Caltrans and/or special inspection certifications a plus.
- Entry- to staff-level geologists are also encouraged to apply.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should upload their resume to the form below or e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course GMU is looking for motivated, talented staff. We have career paths and positions opening all of the time. If you have a resume and a talent, upload your resume below.
Immediate Job Opening
- GMU has an immediate opening for a Pavement Engineer in its rapidly growing pavement engineering service line. Our services consist of performing pavement evaluations, preparing pavement management plans, developing plans/specifications/estimates for private pavement projects, and pavement materials testing during construction, including mix design development. Required qualifications are:
- 2 to 5+ years of experience in pavement engineering or pavement construction*
- EIT required; California Civil PE preferred
- BSc required; pavement course work or MSc (Pavement) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in AutoCAD; pavement management plan software (Paver and Streetsaver) a plus
- Strong written and communication skills
*If you possess more or less years of experience or educational background, we encourage you to submit your resume as there may be additional opportunities for other positions.