Current Job Openings at GMU
GMU Geotechnical is seeking Staff to Project Engineers:
- Staff Geotechnical/Pavement Engineers: Minimum BSCE. MSCE a Plus. 0-2 years experience. For recent grads – internship experience a plus.
- Project Geotechnical Engineers: Minimum MSCE with 2-4 years experience required.
- All applicants should possess strong written and oral communication skills. All positions are full time and include comprehensive benefits as well as retirement and profit sharing plans.
GMU Geotechnical is seeking a Staff or Project Geologist with a minimum of 3 years of experience and strong field skills.
- Position is primarily field-oriented, with emphasis on engineering geology and geotechnical engineering applied over a diverse range of construction projects.
- Interested applicants should upload their resume using the form below or e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
GMU is actively seeking entry-level to senior-level geotechnical engineering technicians.
- Entry-level applicants: 1-2 years experience in the geotechnical industry a plus but not required. Must possess strong math and communication skills.
- Senior-level positions: A minimum of 5 years of strong experience required. Caltrans and/or special inspection certifications a plus.
- Entry- to staff-level geologists are also encouraged to apply.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should upload their resume to the form below or e-mail directly to email@example.com.
Of course GMU is looking for motivated, talented staff. We have career paths and positions opening all of the time. If you have a resume and a talent, upload your resume below.
Immediate Job Opening
Pavement Engineering Technician
- GMU is currently seeking a full-time Pavement Engineering Technician. Required qualifications are:
- 2+ years of experience in same or similar field
- Strong written and communication skills
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. frequently and lift 75 lbs. occasionally
- Authorized to work in the United States
- High School or GED equivalent